Microsoft 365 Operations Specialist
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Microsoft 365 Operations Specialist vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 3+ years of work experience as a specialist in the field of respective Microsoft 365 apps with a focus on SharePoint and OneDrive
- Expertise in handling Microsoft SharePoint, Groups and Teams as well as OneDrive
- Excellent PowerShell Scripting knowledge including Azure, PNP and PowerShell
- Great understanding of Authentication and Security Controls regarding M365 paired with experience in configuring Proxy and Express Route for Microsoft 365
- Know-how of Microsoft OneDrive implementation is a plus
- Experience in managing Power Platform focusing on Power app and Power Automate is advantageous
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German skills are an advantage
- Acting as Technical leader for design, implementation, testing and operations of OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online products
- Being responsible for designing, configuring and engineering of SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business solutions, enabling migration to SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business
- Assisting with data and application migration from Legacy systems to Microsoft cloud paired with configuring OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online services and settings
- Developing and tracking metrics for OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online, which includes up-time, storage and usage reports
- Documenting OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online configuration and design together with providing OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online support to end users
- Maintaining a pro-active approach to resolve End User issues along with Providing all internal clients with a dedicated, positive and efficient service at all times
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are in alignment with the company's quality and professionalism
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.