Agile PM/Scrum Lead
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Global Enterprise Partners
Agile PM/Scrum Lead - 6 months + - Remote/NL
I am currently looking for an Agile PM/Scrum Lead to join our large retailer client.
The ideal candidate will bring a broad range of agile and scrum experiences working within large-scale organisations.
Requirements of the Agile PM/Scrum Lead Role:
- 5+ years' experience
- IT background
- Servant leadership and mentoring experience
- Ensures team practices Agile principles
- Facilitates agile activities and meetings, including sprints, sprint reviews, agile release planning, etc.
- Establishes, communicates Agile metrics
- Identifies, removes and/or escalates risk, roadblocks, and cross team dependencies
- Promoting continuous improvement
- Ensure cross-team coordination
- Understanding of agile processes such as Scrum, XP and Kanban
- Experience using Jira to track and make visible sprint backlog workflow preferred
- In-depth understanding of Agile principles
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills
- Effective communication and conflict resolution
Details of the Agile PM/Scrum Lead Role:
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6months +
Location: Remote/Hybrid from January onwards (Amsterdam area, NL)
Interested? If you, or somebody else you know could be interested in the Agile PM/Scrum Lead position, please apply directly with an updated CV to Bianka Bukosza or call.