Data Management Analyst/Consultant (Warwickshire/Remote)
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Jumar Solutions Ltd
An experienced Data Management Analyst/Consultant is required for a 3 month piece of work - must be able to start by mid October 2021.
The role will be a mixture of remotely based work and on site in Warwickshire (50/50 split).
As a Data Management Consultant you will have a background in data management and be very much hands on' with a can-do attitude.
- Good awareness of data quality frameworks and exiting processes within the organisation
- Experience of working in a change environment, ability to work in an agile manner
- Understanding of the dataset assigned
- A background in data management - help user understand where gaps need to be plugged and action required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Working independently - proactively scheduling meetings with senior stakeholders and learning more about data sources
- Lead and share on updates across the items you are responsible for leading on - being organised and working to tight timelines
- Hands on person - with a can-do attitude
If you interested in being considered, please contact Jackie Dean ASAP for more information or an informal conversation.