Sales Representative - (Cardiovascular Product)
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Sales Representative - (Cardiovascular Product) vacancy for a globally operating Risch-Rotkreuz based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Work experience within Sales in a healthcare or pharma related business, specific product knowledge is a plus
- Skills and knowledge of Applied Business Insights and Joint value creation Business
- Strengths include a mindset within the healthcare business and having an affinity for technologies
- Deep understanding in the respective specialist CRM area of priority products across the portfolio, market, customers and competitors
- Languages: French, fluent in written and spoken, good English and German skills
- Taking accountability for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within the agreed budgets and timescales
- Developing business plans across the full healthcare ecosystem in the given territory as well as developing and delivering new projects and services
- Implementing related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentation with a joint value creation mindset with customers
- Providing important account, hospital network and market access support which includes referral networks
- Achieving agreed contacts numbers, coverage and frequency targets through different communication channels together with acting as an orchestrator of the full omnichannel apporach
- Contributing in a positive way to the Sales, Marketing and Medical teams as well as providing input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting
- Following all adverse events guidelines and Code of Conduct Guidelines by the company paired with maintaining and improving knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, services, programs and company developments
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.