Freelance ServiceNow Developer - Brussels
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
Energize Tech are currently working with a major banking group in Belgium, who are urgently searching for a freelance ServiceNow Developer to support their migration project in Brussels.
Key info below;
- Immediate start date
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- 550-650€/day all inclusive
- English speaking, French is an asset
- 2 days/week spent on-site in Brussels, 3 days/remote - MUST be local to Belgium due to security purposes
You will work in the Service Management and Tooling squad as a Dev Engineer on the migration to ServiceNow. The squad is working in an agile way.
- Implementation of processes in ServiceNow.
- Design and creation of feeding interfaces to integrate data to ServiceNow.
- Setup API integration between ServiceNow and local resources.
- Analysis and creation of automated exports from Service Now to feed internal customers' needs.
- Analysis and configuration of Email interfaces (inbound/outbound) in ServiceNow.
- Workflow design in ServiceNow.
Technical Skills in order of priority from top to bottom:
- 3 years of Service Now experience.
- SQL Server.
- Oracle DB.
- API Rest/Soap.
- Team spirit
- Capabilities of working in a complex and big structure
- Capabilities of working with external stakeholders
- Not afraid of highlighting issues and impediments
- Challenges oriented
- English is required
Does this sound like a match?
If so, please apply with your most up to date CV and we can arrange a call if your profile fits.
If you're not currently available but know someone who is looking for their next assignment, please forward this on and ask them to reach out.
We offer an attractive referral fee of 200€ for successful candidates.
We look forward to hearing from you at the soonest!