Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Project People
Oracle Database Administrator
Contract - 6-12 months
Are you an experienced Oracle systems/solution architect with experience as a design authority on large or complex solutions? Have you experience of working with customers on their business and commercial needs and addressing them with ERP solutions?
We are looking for an Oracle DBA with significant experience in the design of Oracle ERP solutions, translating ideas and concepts into implementable, supportable designs. You will also have experience in aligning with reference architectures and corporate standards, also in managing your designs within the constraints of cost, security and sustainability. You will work as part of a large team and be supported by our wider organization.
Your role will involve:
- Authority and responsibility for technical qualification of business opportunities, providing pre-sales and bid input
- Design of large/complex solutions balancing scope, risk, commercials, ensuring successful acceptance testing, managing a design team as necessary
- Growth - building relationships with customers, establishing requirements and designing solutions
- Sharing and reusing knowledge
- Implementation, support and maintenance of Oracle eBusiness Suite, including BC/DR solutions
- Providing consultancy about security, hardening, solution design and architecture
This role fits within the Partner Business Solutions & Digital Transformation business unit which supports customers who have a digital transformation business strategy - one that can only be realised through the application of new technologies, or old technologies in a new way. The technology solutions allow their customers to create new business models, sources of revenue, organisation models and ways of operating that would not have been possible or even considered without the technology innovation.
- Oracle DBA with at least 5 years' experience working with Oracle E-business suite and related technologies. 2 years of this should be with Oracle E-business suite 12.2.
- Demonstrable experience with implementing Oracle technologies across a range of operating systems, such as Microsoft Windows, Linux and Solaris
- Experience working with SOA Suite, Middleware technologies such as Weblogic, Oracle Data Integrator and/or CRM systems.
- Experience with other database technologies, SQL Server, noSQL databases etc.
- Flexibility to work out of hours if required
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- 3rd Level Degree or professional qualification
- Oracle technology certifications
- Previous work in a consultancy or multiple customer environments or with Autonomous Database will be an advantage.
If this looks like a good match for your experience so far I would be very keen to speak to you in more depth regarding this opportunity. Please apply via this advert.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.