Sales Support Executive - Full time, permanent (Belgium/Netherlands)
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by OCS Resourcing
Sales Support Executive - Full time, permanent (Belgium/Netherlands based) - €3.000-€3500 gross per month plus benefits
Are you the enthusiastic and motivated Commercial/Sales Support Employee we are looking for? Do you feel at home in a dynamic IT consultancy world? Does it make you feel good to be service-oriented within the organization and to be involved in various activities to introduce the world to OCS Consulting? Are you the right candidate with a commercial and result-oriented attitude? Then OCS Consulting has the perfect job for you! Due to the growth of our organization, we are looking for a new Commercial/Sales Support Employee who likes to get things done. You have a flexible attitude, a great sense of responsibility, you are enterprising, precise, service-oriented and you can work independently.
Key skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with Lead generation/cold calling, Website Management, Contact Management and Admin, Campaign Management and Admin, Sales Support activities
- Interpersonal skills: Professional, Confident, Good communications skills (written and verbal)
- Preferably from a B2B background
- Advanced level of communication in Dutch, French and English.
- Able to travel between office locations in Belgium, Holland and UK as required on average once per month
- Strong organizational and time management skills - colleagues can rely on you
- Able to work as part of a team or on own initiative
- Inquisitive, self-confident, service-oriented, great sense of responsibility, ambitious and understands the need for flexibility and multitasking
- Available 32 to 40 hours a week.
What do we offer?
- A dynamic, international working environment
- Versatile position with very varied tasks
- Space to develop yourself
- A competitive salary and benefits.
Why OCS Consulting?
OCS Consulting is an International IT consultancy with offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and the UK. We continuously investing in the quality, flexibility and creativity of our company and our people. In this way we can continue to contribute to the success of our Clients. If you think you can add something to our organization, if you enjoy working in a challenging environment, if you are eager to learn new skills and if you are a real team player, then OCS Consulting is the right company for you!