Customer Operation Manager - German speaking
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Customer Operation Manager vacancy requiring fluent German skills for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ years of work experience in customer support or patient facing role
- Good understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare business service offerings and customer needs
- Proven track record of successful team cooperation, delivering results, also managing complex stakeholder cases
- Proficiency in uncovering customer-based insights and needs along with leveraging the knowledge to drive satisfaction and continued process improvements
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in a scientific field or corresponding business experience
- Languages: English and on of the following languages - German, French or Italian - fluent in written and spoken; fluency in Russian is a distinct advantage
- Managing both commercial and clinical cases regarding the company's Customer Service
- Providing customer service support in handling inbound customer inquiries
- Conducting outbound follow-up communication, ensuring timely and accurate service support to customers
- Implementing value adding customer services to HCPs, patients and caregivers, improving the customer experience
- Contributing to enhance and develop innovative solutions, delivering improved customer experience and more efficient management
- Ensuring adherence to all relevant company policies and procedures as well as executing timely CAPA implementation and documentation for any audit findings as required
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.