Quality Assurance Analyst
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Kelly Services
Kelly has been providing outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. We are proud to offer a temporary position with a new client that is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst in Torrance, CA. If interested/available, please reach out to me directly at (see below) .
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Shift: 1st shift - frequent OT
Duration: Target start date is 9/27/2021 - 03/26/2022
Location: Torrance, CA
Under the supervision of QMS Lead, this temporary QA role supports the QA/RA department by underpinning the credibility and accuracy of batch records for product release.
- Verify electronic & physical records for consistency of raw materials and product batch identification data.
- Review integrity of Quality Certificates for accuracy and correctness.
Ensure that all inputs to the certificates are valid.
- Verify analytical plan compliance and completeness to establish conformance before batch release.
- Verify results conformance to valid specifications.
- Escalate exceptions/unexpected results to QC.
- Release media; deliver to production; notify stake holders.
- Provides relief to QA/RA roles on further clerical tasks as needed.
- Performs other job-related functions as assigned.
- Follows safety procedures as applicable.
- Meticulous attention to detail in verification of document integrity and cross-records consistency.
- Strong service mindset in deployment of a can-do attitude.
- Comfortable reaching out to people and persistently asking them to deliver as committed.
- Comfortable using computer systems and willing to learn new software.
- General knowledge of quality principles is mandatory, demonstrated through a current training certificate(s) and/or QA/QC hands-on experience (preferred).
- Successful experience in customer service (either internal or external customers.)
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working in an analytical lab.
- Associates degree in Science preferred, but not mandatory.
Why Kelly® ?
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.