Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Lopefra Corp.
Customer service position that assists heavy equipment dispatcher for construction. Duties include verifying orders, data entry, maintaining records. Must be familiar with Miami-Dade addresses and general surrounding areas, have a construction background and be computer savvy. (English/Spanish).
* Maintains clear communication with client and dispatcher.
* Assists dispatcher with deliveries by checking equipment to determine readiness levels; anticipating delivery requirements; placing and expediting orders.
* Maintains customer service by providing the shop repair service department with information regarding continuing issues.
* Documents daily jobs by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
* Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of equipment availability, delivery date and method, and current status; answering questions.
* Collects payment information for COD customers without an account and processes payments.
* Keeps information on subcontracts organized and documents authorizations for work performed and billed.
* Updates service database by verifying and entering data.
Organization, Customer Service, Handles Pressure, Multi-tasking, Data Entry, Energy Level, Familiarity with Quick Books, Teamwork, Phone Skills, Documentation Skills, Problem Solving & Dependability. Excel knowledge or data tracking skills are a must.
Pay: $14.00 per hour to commence
M-F 7-5pm, Sat mornings 7-12pm. Office in Doral.
Job Type: Full-time
Mask, Sanitation and Social Distancing Protocol.