Azure Integration Services Specialist - German speaking
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Experis AG
Azure Integration Services Specialist - German Speaking
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an Integration specialist developer specializing in Azure Integration Services for a 12 month contract based in Switzerland
- Analyze, design, develop, test and implement integration solutions based on Microsoft technologies (especially Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Integration Services)
- Define and implement interface processes to different ERP solutions
- Technical in the evaluation and conception of the future Middleware strategy
- Advice and technical support for project managers, corporate architects and product managers with regard to integration solutions
- Participation in the development of efficient and stable integration solutions for our companies
- Experience and knowledge in the field of Microsoft Biztalk and with Azure Integration Services - Logic Apps, Azure Functions, API Management, Integration Account
- Experience of Data formats such as XML, XLST mapping, LIQUID, JSON, Protocols like AS2, FTP, SFTP, REST and synchronous and asynchronous interfaces
- Visual Studio & DevOps (GIT, CI/CD release pipeline, dealing with stories, agile e-methods)
- Experience and knowledge of common procedures and technologies in the integration environment (EAI, EDI etc.)
- Good knowledge of XML, SOAP, WCF, Microsoft SQL and experience in the development of Microsoft.NET (C #)
- Fluent German
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.