Azure Data Architect/Engineer/Consultant(Remote Opportunity)
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Thrive IT Systems Ltd
We are having one open position of Azure Data Architect/Engineer for one of our client based at Barcelona, Spain. This is a remote opportunity. Job is flexible between Contract and Permanent as per candidate choice.
Below is the job description for your reference:
- Hands-on data architect/Engineer with in-depth, hands-on knowledge of foundational data architectures such as OLTP Databases and models, as well as experience in NoSQL and cloud implementations.
Professional data and analytics solution design and development experience with expertise in several of the following areas:
- Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL MI, Azure Active Directory, Visual Studio, SQL Server Data Tools, Cloud Shell, and PowerShell.
- Optimize and performance tune Database
Demonstrable experience in several of the following:
- Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake and Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure Database Migration Service, Power BI Embedded, Scheduler, Service Bus, SQL Data Warehouse, Synapse, Virtual Network Power BI, Data Flows, any object-oriented programming language and On-Prem Hybrid Environments.
- DevOps, CI/CD, and Automation is must
- Experience in Data Catalogue tools, Data Governance and Data Quality Processes
- Lead the migration and development from on-prem to Azure Data Lake and Azure SQL