UI/UX Desinger(Remote Opportunity)
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Thrive IT Systems Ltd
We have one open position for UI/IX Designer for one of our client based at Spain. This is a remote opportunity and a contract position.
Below is the job description for your reference:
- Visual design
- Business Analysis
- Financial Services
- Transaction Banking
- Securities + Custody
- Settlement and Clearing
- Design capability development and progression
- Design methodology
- Stakeholder and client management
- Knowledge of user experience, visual design and customer insight
- Hands-on design skills
- Mobile and desktop interfaces
- Lean UX
- Investment banking, insurance or other financial service operations
- Are able to make use of the latest technologies.
- Contribute to driving the company forward through contribution across areas such as new products, technologies and/or processes.
- Demonstrate a very high standard of solution design and creativity within their work.
- Work to develop expertise within the department in key areas
- Be highly proficient in industry standard software.
- Actively seek to further departmental knowledge and personal development through training and experience.
- Have a working knowledge of practices and opportunities across the digital spectrum and applicable to a Client's requirements.
- Have the capability to identify and solve technical problems.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Design Production processes and procedures.
- Promote and champion new technologies and their use within The Company.