Contact Center Support Engineer, AVAYA
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Hadron Finsys GmbH
For our client based in Switzerland we are looking for a Contact Center Support Engineer, AVAYA
Key tasks include:
- System Operation: Operate Platform. No updates planned as System is marked as Legacy architecture.
- Analyse Incidents and coordinate with 1st Level and other Teams.
- Monitoring: Observe and react on basic monitoring triggers.
- IVR Applications: Development of IVR Application (decreasing activity)
- Ad-Hoc Call routing Changes: Provide short notice call routing changes (eg abnormal call volumes), to help the business handling and safe infrastructure from call volume overload.
- Interface Operation: Operate and Support Interfaces to WFM, Solvatio, Pega, DWH.
- Routing Consulting: Consult internal customer on their call delivering goals. Provide support for business customers with routing recommendations. (decreasing activity)
- Routing Changes: Change % based Volume Routing.
- End-user support: Handling User issues dispatched from 1st Level Application Support or Service Desk
- OnCall 24/7: Serving OnCall Support
- Login Management: Create/move and delete Agent's twice a week
- Migration Support: Support on Migration to CC Target System Genesys.
- Consult on call routing;
- Operating call center 24x7h; call recording 5x8h
- Operating call recording Environment;
- Prepare, implement and operating call flow/call routing Designs;
- Operating IVR Applications;
- MACD (Move, Add, Change, Delete) User actions
- Providing RAW Reporting data and consult on data content topics;
- End-User Support;
- Migration Support to OneTelephony Platform (Genesys CIC)