User Experience Researcher
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Work Type Level 2UX Design & Research (Regular Temporary Staff Member)
Title Research Analyst III
Position: UX Researcher
Duration: 12 months
As a UX Researcher, you'll have the opportunity to support our research activities in developing innovative, user-friendly, best-of-breed products. We are looking for individuals who have excellent communication skills, are diligent, detail-oriented, and can work fairly independently. May include some travel.
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how users engage with novel products and experiences.
- Collect and analyze user behavior via qualitative and quantitative methods, such as usability studies, interviews, and surveys.
- Work with designers, product managers, engineers and research managers to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Evangelize research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations.
- MA./M.S. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, or other field emphasizing human behavior, or related work experience
- Interest in general research and/or user research methods
- Detail-oriented and ability to work independently on a variety of tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Can work independently and prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects