Software Development Engineer - C#/.NET/C++
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Software Development Engineer vacancy requiring profound C#, .NET and C++ knowledge for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ years of industry experience in mechatronic development
- Proficiency in using C# and .Net; additional skills in C or C++ are advantageous
- Work experience in the Agile Software Engineering environment
- Affinity for interdisciplinary and hardware focused applications with a deep background and interest in software development
- University degree of Applied Science or in a software related field like Software Engineering or anything similar
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Taking part in all phases of software development from feasibility studies through design, development, testing and bug fixing which includes software maintenance of mechatronic system components
- Participating in defining work packages, their estimation, planning and implementation within the software development team
- Producing the project's software design based on software requirements focusing on specification and corresponding documentation, accurate code design as well as the implementation together with the tests, verifying the code against the specification
- Reviewing and analysing the source code, review application design, functionality, usability and performance to improve it
- Cooperating with the project team including V&V and integration on higher level along with assisting the Product Owner in the daily work like managing requirements as well as planning and prioritizing product feature backlog and other
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.