Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by Vesta Realty LLC
JOB TITLE: Office Assistant
JOB NUMBER FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
DEPARTMENT DIVISION: Vesta Realty LLC
GROUP: Residential Property Management
REPORTS TO: Controller
JOB SUMMARY, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES, JOB REQUIREMENTS
The Office Assistant provides high-level administrative support to the Accounting Department, specifically the Controller, by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Type Reports, Memos, Letters, And Other Documents Using Microsoft, Google, And Relevant Computer Software.
- Perform General Office Duties Such As Ordering Supplies, Tracking Inventory, And Maintaining Records Management Database Systems.
- File, Scan, Fax, Copy, And Retrieve Corporate Documents, Records, And Reports.
- Open, Sort, And Distribute Incoming Correspondence, Including Faxes, Mail, And Email.
- Assists with any miscellaneous projects, errands, and tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility/Accountability.
- Flexibility/Adaptability skills.
- Technical Capacity.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Possess the highest regard for confidentiality and professionalism.
- Organizational skills.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Etc.), Google Suite (Email, Drive, Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms, Etc.), ResMan (preferred), QuickBooks, Etc.)
- Basic Mathematical Skills (adding, subtraction, multiplication, division, reading charts, reports, and graphs, bookkeeping, data entry, etc).
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.