Application Specialist - Viewpoint Connect
Posted on Sep 24, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Application Specialist vacancy requiring profound Viewpoint Connect knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Experience in application management including life cycle, maintenance and operation
- Good knowledge of SQL Queries, DB fixes, Windows Server Systems, MS SQL Server and Visual Basic is preferred
- Affinity towards the handling of client data in the financial field with a focus on understanding the advisory, CRM and regulatory requirements
- Strong understanding of Viewpoint Connect is a strong plus
- Finished University in Computer Science or any other similar education
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing 2nd and 3rd level support for applications like Viewpoint Connect including analysis and resolution together with assisting with release introductions
- Performing re-occurring maintenance tasks if necessary along with planning and performing adaptive and perfective measures related to the applications
- Monitoring of availability of services and improving of systems performance and availability including SLA and OLA
- Handling of 3rd level support incidents and requests paired with providing ITSCM and assisting in Disaster Recovery tests
- Managing the life cycle management and IT Service Roadmap and maintaining IT Documentation
- Coordinating of deployments into Test and Production environments as well as reviewing project documentations
- Supporting IT Service Owner in defining and managing OLAs for IT Services Applications based on different service level eagreements
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.