Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Sep 23, 2021 by CV-Library
* Remote Working (+ Lancashire) Hybrid-working
* c£25,000 to £28,000 per year
Operating as a technical Service Desk Analyst, you will be joining a market leading software and IT professional services company based in the Chorley area of Lancashire that are looking to attract talented Service Desk Analysts that will be key in delivering and supporting our client’s CRM and billing systems.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience in problem diagnosis and resolution in an energy company or similar industry
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively and professionally with the ability to produce clear written material.
* Ability to communicate technical information in a clear and understandable manner to non-technical stakeholders.
* Experience with ITIL processes and experience using and writing SQL queries is highly desirable
* Ability to effectively engage with clients to resolve issues
* Willingness to learn new technologies and maintain industry knowledge
* Ability to understand and determine when issues should be escalated to a higher level
* Open to new ideas and change initiatives, with an ability to modify the current approach in the face of new demands
Role and Responsibilities
* The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for application support (CRM/Billing systems) activities including issue investigation and some 2nd line support
* You will work closely with the IT Support team to provide 1st and line operational support, ensuring the timely and efficient resolution of incidents and service requests
* Employ appropriate application maintenance, support and incident management processes and procedures to support, maintain, investigate and resolve application-related incidents.
* As and when required, to provide timely communication to users on the status of their service requests and incidents as per SLA agreements
To learn more about this role working as a Service Desk Analyst based in the Lancashire area for one of the region’s well-known employers with remote/flexible working opportunities; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment in our Manchester offices on (phone number removed) or please send me through a copy of your very latest CV and/or online profile for an immediate call back
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£19k - £19k Annual
£20k - £27k Annual
£25.3k - £28k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual
£18k - £21k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£24k - £25k Annual