SAP Architect/GRC Architect
Posted on Sep 23, 2021 by Elevate Direct
SAP Security/GRC Architect - Kilkenny/Dublin, Ireland
A multinational company in Kilkenny/Dublin is now looking for a permanent SAP Security/GRC Architect to join their team.
Reporting to the delivery manager, the ideal candidate would have extensive experience working as an GRC architect and would have strong communication skills and the ability to convey complex issues to diverse audiences in an easily understandable and actionable way.
- Responsible for defining and driving a consistent business role and application identity and access strategy.
- Design and support the building and testing of roles, authorisations and data restrictions in line with the application Identify and Access Management (IAM) strategy.
- Collaborate closely with technical and application security teams as well as functional solution architects on building a consistent application business role and IAM model.
- Communicate with business, IT, and audit teams to ensure application roles, IAM designs, and solutions are in line with business and compliance requirements.
- Minimum of a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of core SAP Security, IDM and GRC AC Design, Analysis, Configuration, Compliance and Implementation
- Demonstrated knowledge of key SAP Authorisation concepts including security role design/build, user administration, and SOD.
- Stamp 4 or EU Citizenship
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company as it expands its Irish operations to support the US region. There are career progression opportunities. This is a permanent Full time role with excellent salary and benefits package.