Posted on Sep 23, 2021 by CV-Library
We’re searching for a Scrum Master-Technical Platform Lead based in the North East!
The role responsibilities:
* Manage the platform development team compromising of the front end (vueJS), functional (c#/.net/umbraco) and MS Dynamics 365 developers to ensure that the platform software is developed, maintained, and deployed
* Be the principal ‘translator’ of requirements between platform content and product team and the platform technology team and able to break down the requirements into work packages
* Work with content, marketing, and product team to make sure that the Umbraco CMS supports the creation, curation and repurposing of content
* Project manage and oversee the workload of the platform team
* Where required work with external providers to supplement/augment the business’s knowledge, competence, and capacity
* Mentor and guide the development team
* Work with the data and data science team to ensure that platform developments are aligned
* Work with the wider technology team, design, testing, devops, etc to develop and deploy solutions
The person we’re searching for:
* Degree level qualification or equivalent formal IT or business related training
* Excellent track record of working on projects for SME companies/teams, rather than only working on Enterprise level projects
* Strong track record of working in a technology/IT led business/environment as a team leader/manager or equivalent managerial levels.
* Strong and demonstratable project management experience.
* Experience of leading teams in agile and waterfall processes from design, through development and testing to launch
* Experience of deploying new software development projects and translating from end user specification into technical work packages
* Experience of code management systems, ideally using Azure DevOPs
* Sound business acumen and understanding of the project and systems development life-cycle
* Understanding of risks and implications of system implementation and proven track record in managing IT projects
* Able to communicate effectively with all levels of an organisation and externally
* Knowledge of Umbraco CMS, Dynamics 365, PowerBI, Power automate, MS Azure, MS Dev Ops, O365, C#/.net and Vue JS
* Working with data systems, analysts and scientists to deploy their algorithms and code.
* Experience of implementing new IT infrastructure and communication systems
* Experience of using progressive web application technology and/or mobile application development
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £70k Annual
£35k - £50k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£400 - £450 Daily
£325 - £350 Daily
£450 - £450 Daily