KPI/Crypto Engineer (Brussels)
Posted on Sep 23, 2021 by Orbis Consultants Limited
KPI/Crypto Engineer (Located in Brussels, Netherlands)
Contract Available Immediately
Mixture of On site and remote
Orbis Consultants are looking for a KPI/Crypto Engineer to join our client based in Brussels on a long term contract basis. The position is available immediately and will be a mixture of On site and remote working. We are looking for someone with the following skills and backgrounds, if you feel you are suitable below, please respond to the advert and one of our consultants will be in contact with you to discuss the opportunity.
What we are looking for:
- Good knowledge of Public Key infrastructure
- Good knowledge of TLS and crypto technologies
- Good knowledge of hardware key containers (HSM, Smartcard)
- Good knowledge of Certificate Authority software (Microsoft, Nexus, EJBCA,
- Good knowledge of at least 1 programming language: Python, Java, C++
- Good knowledge of cryptographic libraries (OpenSSL, Bouncy Castle, MS CNG, pyca/cryptography, )
- Good knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of the 7 layers of the OSI model
- Platforms: Linux & Windows OS
- Language: English
- Participate in the design and architecture of PKI & Crypto solutions.
- Develop and integrate PKI & Crypto solutions.
- Participate in the automation process (CI/CD) and continuous improvement process.
- Become product owner of one or multiple products or technologies.
Please only apply with the most recent CV if you match the above!
About Orbis Consultants:
Orbis Consultants is a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specialising in Technology, Financial Services and Creative.
We're a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent, with the world's leading global brands and innovative start-ups.