Project Manager Data Protection/Privacy
Posted on Sep 23, 2021 by ComTech Europe Limited
Data is at the heart of our business and our data protection team is at the heart of the company's operation with links to all different stakeholders, including employees, candidates and clients.
As Project Manager, you are a hands-on colleague supporting the Program Director in managing a large multi-vendor, global Cyber Security assessment and implementation program across technology, processes and people. The Project Manager coordinates with the global data protection & information security team, the CyberSwat team and the OpCos to realize the implementation of the main data privacy project improvements. Also the Project Manager supports the data protection and information security officers in the different Operating Companies in prioritizing the roll out of data protection improvements of CyberSwat.
You are responsible for standard, day-to-day project management activities all geared towards implementing and enforcing PMO Processes and improving collaboration and productivity across a team of internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Keep oversight and track progress of project related activities
- Working with the tower leads to ensure all requirements are captured and documented to build out projects and workstreams.
- You are the main point of contact for reporting and progress tracking for your tower lead.
- Provide general update and escalation reports for senior stakeholders
- Prepare concise reports for senior management, including C-level
- Execution of PMO activities such as risk and issue management, action items, meetings minutes, lessons learned, and archiving of project documentation
Experience, knowledge and qualifications Required:
- 5+ years experience in Project Management
- Practical, hands-on experience in IT project management
- Data Protection/Privacy experience.
- Manage complex issues with stakeholders autonomously
- Ability to manage a team without direct reporting line
- able to work in an ad hoc and unstructured way if needed
- Able to quickly create structure and provide an overview
- Advanced PRINCE, PMI, MSP or comparable certifications preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English required
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to operate in a Matrix organisation
- Self-starting and self-supporting
- Ability to manage a team without direct reporting lines
- Likes to work in an international environment with different cultures
- Willing and able to travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and pragmatic, result driven
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience in data privacy and security projects
- Experience with Onetrust is a plus