Safety Engineer - Senior/Principal - Land Systems, Defence DSA02-DLSR, West
Posted on Sep 23, 2021 by Nexere Consulting Limited
Senior/Principal Safety Engineer's x 2 - Land Systems, Defence DSA02-DLSR, LSSR, Security Cleared, Bristol
We are looking for consultants who can help our clients manage their systems safety within the land domain. You will be working with the clients to deliver safety management projects and will have the opportunity to inspire and be inspired by colleagues in offices across the UK and the globe.
The client is at the leading edge of Safety Critical Systems Engineering, who provide a range of independent and unbiased advice in safety engineering to a wide range of markets and clients. These roles require a diverse range of professionals with an understanding of safety management in the broadest sense
- Experience in the implementation of Safety Management Systems and the interpretation and analysis of results.
- Working Knowledge of Industry and Defence Standards such as Def Stan 00-056, Defence Safety Authority Regulations (various) in particular DSA02-DLSR.LSSR.
- Proven track record of developing Safety Management solutions at enterprise, platform or at system level.
- Accomplished Practitioner within Safety Critical Systems Engineering.
- Experienced in developing proposals and providing technical assurance; Develop innovative Safety Management solutions to support operations.
- Interrogate data systems to assess safety performance and risks and optimise decisions.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislation (UK and EU in particular) as it applies to land systems.
Any experience/knowledge of with hazard and safety risk management; awareness and ability to generate Safety Cases Reports; in the development of Safety Management Systems and/or Plans; development of Legislation Compliance Assessments; conducting/supporting safety related assessments such as HAZOP, FMECA, ZHA, FTA & ETA would be very useful to your application.
For more information, on this or any other similar vacany please contact Daniel King.