Enterprise Data Architect - Datamodelling - NLP and Machine Learning - Data Management
Posted on Sep 23, 2021 by Nexere Consulting Limited
Enterprise Data Architect - Datamodelling - NLP and Machine Learning - Data Governance - Data Management
An Enterprise Data Architect is required to join a Global law firm, to set the direction and maintain an enterprise data governance framework for data policies, standards, process and practices. The role will be the custodian of data, setting the vision for use of data and will manage data catalogue to improve the quality and value of core data assets. The role will manage the way that people and programs engage with data, ensuring that data can be turned into valuable insights that inform business decisions. The role holder will consistently communicate the business benefit of data standards and will champion and govern those standards across the firm. The role holder will ensure internal procedures keep pace with evolving data regulation and compliance.
Providing Data governance, policies, standards, and best practices. Architecture, technical oversight and decision making. Definition and creation of all technology roadmaps. Engineering delivery of custom software as well as integration of off the shelf applications. Supporting internal and external facing solution development
Skills and Knowledge
- Expert level Datamodelling experience. Including a deep understanding of relational, taxonomical and ontological modelling approaches.
NLP and Machine Learning experience a distinct advantage.
- Strong recent experience of developing and managing an enterprise data catalogue.
- Proven experience of developing and implementing a Data Governance Framework and a Data Quality Management service.
- An expert in information management practices including information life cycle management, data profiling, master data management, data audits and requirements gathering
- Clear knowledge and experience relating to the application of data governance, data privacy and data ethics principles to support and drive data strategy
- Experience of unstructured and semi-structured data and associated processing approaches.
- Experience of working in Agile project environments
- Ability to work with technical, (developers, data engineers, data scientists) and nontechnical staff
Enterprise Data Architect - Data-modelling - NLP and Machine Learning - Data Governance - Data Management