IT Support Analyst (partially remote - work from home)
Posted on Sep 23, 2021 by Easton Haines Consultancy
IT Support Analyst (1st & 2nd Line) - Swansea (partially working from home)
The Support Analyst will be responsible for 1st & 2nd Line Technical Support of internal and external users - duties will include:
- Acting as part of a wider support team to become the single point of contact providing 1st & 2nd Line technical support via phone, email, portal on-site and remote mediums
- Receiving and logging calls
- Working toward ITIL and ISO27001 compliance
- Providing excellent communication and customer experience
- Administration of a Windows and Thin Client estate
- General maintenance support tasks including Antivirus compliance, Security patching, Image build & updates and various IT Security functions including user and security group Active Directory administration.
About the Candidate
Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of common computing principles and technologies such as:-
- PC's & Printers
- Networking principles
- Microsoft technologies including Active Directory
- Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10 with Office 2016/365 exposure
- Previous experience of working within an end user Service Desk or call centre sitting within an IT Support or application support environment
Microsoft accreditation would be an advantage as would experience of working in an ITIL environment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package. This role offers the opportunity to work from home for 3 days per week with two days in the office. The organisation is going through a period of growth so excellent career development opportunities.
Easton Haines Consultancy is a specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. No terminology in the advertisement is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary or contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment business.
Please note that, unfortunately, due to the high level of applications, we are only able to respond to those candidates whose CVs match the job requirements.