Power BI expert - REMOTE - initial until 31DEC - UN-agency-client - EN-speaking
Posted on Sep 23, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "Power BI expert" to start from ASAP an initial contract until 31DEC (extensions possible) for an international Org' -client in ROME, where 100%-REMOTE work is possible. Possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. English speaking environment. Our client is an international organisation in Rome and a great reference in any CV!
Competitive rate required.
Our UN-client is developing a pilot for self service analytics with an Azure data lake and Power BI Pro. Power BI premium will be used to publish dashboards. Additionally, Databricks and Azure Machine Learning studio will be enabled to support advanced analytics.
The consultant will be required to provide specialized technical consultancy skills on Power BI services.
- Validate an online training programme for UN-client users on Power BI Pro and analytics
- Provide training on specific Power BI topics to UN-client users
- Build and support the UN-client community for self service analytics - through daily engagement, feedback and exchanges with the users
- Organize weekly events for the community - online events to promote knowledge sharing, issue resolution, showcase star users, introduce technical specialists
- Advanced university degree (Master's degree or equivalent) in computer science, data science, analytics, statistics, information management, public administration, management or a related field. A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Microsoft certifications in particular related to Azure and Power BI services
Mandatory: minimum 5 years experience of working Microsoft Power BI services
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in applied analytics, business intelligence, information management or statistics
- Experience on Azure cloud including Data Factory, Databricks, Data lake Storage is highly required.
- Demonstrated experience in modern API platform design is required.
- Experience with data warehousing, database programming languages like SQL, PL/SQL and noSQL databases like Cassandra or MongoDB is required.
- Demonstrable knowledge of data analysis life cycle from ingest and wrangling to analysis and visualization to present findings.
- Experience of providing training and support on Microsoft Power BI, including to non-technical users
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to convey complex/difficult data science topics to clients in a relatable manner.
AWARD & OTHERS
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described for off-site work.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.