Risk Test Lead
Posted on Sep 23, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Do you want to be part of a fast growing international organisation and team where you can bring their IT to the next level? Then you are in the right place!
For an assurance team within a leading international company I am looking for a Risk Test Lead. They are going through a very quick and interesting changes in terms of new technologies and big and long projects. It is a flat organisation where you work closely together with all the departments and different teams which means they have a very open culture with there is no hierarchy.
The platform which they use for the calculations is not build inhouse but they get the releases from an external vendor which they need to deploy to their own environment. You as a risk test lead need to interact with the risk management to do the entire testing of the releases. You will also work together with senior risk management who are responsible for maintaining and managing the risks for the company.
Our client is looking for someone who is eager to learn and someone with a technical background. Someone that has knowledge from implementation perspective.
- From 3 years of experience and higher
- You have test automation experience and a background in testing risk applications
- You have hands on experience to enhance test framework built in Java/cucumber/gherkin
- You have a strong communication skills
- You have experience with Jira/Zephyr for test and defect management
- Experience with stakeholdermanagement
- Strong communication skills
- Is willing/eager to learn
- Shares his/her knowledge in team and organisation