Senior Oracle Fusion ERP Development Consultants
Posted on Sep 23, 2021 by ERPrecruit
For a greenfield project, I have three new requirements for senior Oracle ERP (EBS or Fusion) development consultants. My client is installing Oracle Fusion ERP Finance and Procurement modules across their European manufacturing locations.
These roles will focus on Oracle Fusion Financials reports (FFR) development. You will need to display significant Fusion reports development experience in either Oracle EBS or oracle Fusion environments.
Skills and experience required for this opportunity include:
- 10+ years hands on Oracle E-business experience or an equivalent ERP technology, 5 years in senior or manager roles.
- At least 2 project roles leading development teams, or as 'senior consultant'
- Proficient in following waterfall development methodologies and Oracle AIM/OUM documentation standards.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle development tools, some E-business application functionality, system administration, database structure, and knowledge of a multi-Org architecture.
- Technical requirements: SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Script, Java, XML/XSLT, JDeveloper, Oracle Reports/Forms, Oracle Workflow, Oracle BI Publisher, APEX, AME, ODI, OBIA, OBIEE, WebLogic.
- Must have good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions.
- Have at least 2 successful technical migration projects.
- Knowledge of EBS Oracle versions R11i/12 Fusion.
- Some functional knowledge of core Oracle EBS Modules would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Fusion integration (OIC) would be beneficial.
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations.
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across concurrent projects may be required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Language for this project is English.
To apply, please e-mail your latest CV in Word format to (see below) Immediate interviews are available for candidates with the correct skills, experience and availability.
The roles are based in Amsterdam with no requirement to travel. Remote working from within The Netherlands is also possible.
Applicants must be able to work in The Netherlands without further visa applications, our client will not support any (new) applications for work permits or work visas. We are willing to support existing visas for working in the Netherlands