1st/2nd Line Service Desk Analyst
Posted on Sep 23, 2021 by Logix Resourcing
1st/2nd Line Service Desk Analyst is required for our highly successful Retail fashion client as they embark on a journey and programme of transformation.
This role will be a mixture of remote working from home and office based in Dallas, Texas. There is also a rapid store expansion programme underway so you will also be actively involved in supporting all technologies relating to store openings and occasionally attending stores when required.
In this role you will be providing, remote and desk-side support, performing a wide range of analysis, troubleshooting and maintenance/repair of all applications and hardware in use across the business.
Ideally you will have experience of working in an ITIL environment and be ITIL certified although this is not essential.
You should have experience in supporting many of the following:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office365 and exchange administration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
- Proficiency in Active Directory administration
- Experience in DNS/DHCP management
- Proficiency in the latest Windows 10 Desktop
- Experience with Citrix Xen App/Xen Desktop solutions.
- Experience in an end-user desktop automation and support.
- Experience in maintenance and patch management.
- Zoom Video conferencing
- Solid knowledge of printer/peripheral device troubleshooting.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- A desire to learn new technologies
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and communication skills, both written and verbal to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Training skills necessary to educate employees on the use of hardware, software and processes
- Routine system administration activities, for example, resetting passwords, printer set-ups, user accounts and accessibility
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a leading company and be actively involved in supporting a range of technologies whilst at the same time support the business on a day-to-day basis as part of the Service Desk.
As would be expected for a Service Desk role where you will providing support to all levels of the business up to senior level, you must possess excellent communication skills together with a customer service focussed approach.