Service Design Manager - INSIDE IR35
Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by Church International Ltd.
Church International is delighted to partner with a Multinational Professional Services Network who are looking to onboard a mission-critical link to support the design of their Service Delivery Function within a new function with the company.
The business is pushing forward with the use of technology within their own business - enabling their people to work more efficiently and collaborate more easily. All this is part of their commitment to putting technology at the center of our strategy as we continue to help our clients navigate the future digital landscape.
This company is widely recognised as being a friendly and sociable organisation and a business that takes care of its employees. They are committed to creating an environment that enables their people to prioritise their health and wellbeing.
They are proud of their entrepreneurial approach and can offer successful candidates the opportunity to drive and be at the forefront of their new initiatives which help them drive emerging technologies and trends. You'll be part of a business that boasts some of the most talented individuals across both the UK and the world.
A need for an experienced Service Delivery/ITIL Service designer to help construct a robust Service Delivery Function within the new Consulting hub in the business.
- Responsible for designing, building, and running the ongoing service management function of the hub
- Will be expected to run and continuous improvement of the Service, ensuring KPI's and SLAs are tracked and adhered to.
- Experience in Service Management frameworks such as ITIL V3 (preferably ITIL V4) is desirable.
- Experienced in running a resource focussed service. (Design, Build, Run)
- The candidate will have extensive experience in designing such service models as well as implementing and running as BAU
- Must have a background in Service Management and be able to face off to senior stakeholders around the design-build.
- Service Management Design & Operation
- ITIL Service Management
- Service Operations
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.