QC Chemistry Analyst
Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by Elevate Direct
QC Chemistry Analyst(s)
Our client, a Leading Global Pharmaceutical Company, is looking to fill a number of QC Chemistry Analyst roles for their site based in West Dublin.
To maintain regulatory compliance through established programs for laboratory testing, maintenance, training, and SOPs within QC Chemistry.
- Perform Chemical analysis on finished drug substance, drug product, in process materials and stability samples.
- Responsible for a broad range of products including vaccines and the use of laboratory instrumentation.
- Complete documentation and TPM associated with analytical results in a timely manner.
- Assist in the preparation and review of area documentation (SOP's, Reports, Protocols).
- Participate and seek opportunities in the area of right first time and continuous improvement. and unburdening activities to facilitate lean/agile implementation.
- Experience with Lab systems an advantage. (LIMs, CDAS, Trackwise, PDOCs).
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience necessary in a QC position.
- Experience in High Performance Liquid Chromatography with Empower, Capillary Electrophoresis, Part Mat, Osmolality, pH, appearance testing.
- Experience in analytical techniques such as HPLC with Empower, Part Mat, UV, ICP-OES, Nephelometry, Karl Fischer.