SAP Data Migration (ECC & MDG) Remote
Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by WA Consultants
Required for a 12 month remote-based contract, a SAP consultant who can drive data migration and roll out activities within SAP ECC & MDG area.
In this role you will be responsible to gather requirement from business, identify gaps, implement solution, execute test and ensure data migration with good business results.
This role requires experience in configuration, integration and data migration plus understanding of SAP retail area with several years of experience in material master solutions within SAP ECC & MDG area including:
- Article master, Article Hierarchy, Suppliers, Merchandise Categories etc.
- Enterprise Structure within Finance, Sales and Logistics (eg, Company, Planning Market, Retail Store etc.)
- Gap analysis - Participate in requirement meetings with the business to define and document the complete scope and map against current solution
- Identify test scenarios that reflect the requirements and be part of execution of tests, both cross products and to surrounding systems outside SAP
- Data Migration planning and execution
- Stabilization and support
- Provide requirement and specifications for Development/Enhancements, Integrations and Conversions in case of gaps.
- Good solution overview to drive the discussion towards the stakeholders.
- More than 5 years of experience of the design, concepts, principles, and configuration in SAP ECC and MDG.
- Thorough understanding and experience from master data setup in SAP ECC/MDG, with special focus on:
- Material master
- Enterprise Structure, reference data
- Inbound and outbound integration know-how regarding SAP ECC
- Thorough understanding of the technical components and development in SAP
- Understanding of technical architectural concepts
- Experience from large, global organizations
- Excellent verbal communication and documentation capacity in English, Swedish is a plus.
- Leading experience from other implementation projects
- Knowledge in SAP ECC for Retail and MDG
- Has worked in global projects with experience in collaboration with offshore
- Experience from working in an agile context
- Data migration experience
- Data quality mindset
- Atlassian Jira
To arrange an interview, please email CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.