Mobile Marketing Manager
Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by Wowcher
Mobile Marketing Manager
This role will manage 2 key areas of our external marketing; Mobile App and Social Media campaigns. Although these 2 channels have significant overlap there will be tasks that are unique within each one. The successful candidate will report directly into a Senior Marketing Manager.
This role has huge visibility throughout the business, from presenting key strategies to the CEO, to working with product team to ensuring the latest and best functionality is available within the apps, all the way through to combining strategies with the CRM team to improve app engagement. Successful candidates will show an eagerness to be part of an innovative team within a growing company.
This part of the role will primarily be focusing on growing and optimising our Mobile App Strategy, by working with, and leveraging, internal teams and external agencies. Over the last few years our mobile marketing has been focused on acquiring large numbers of new users. While these campaigns will remain a big part of our strategy we are looking for someone to also own and develop strategies focused on existing user retention and app engagement. ASO, Paid Social Campaigns will also be a focus for this role over the next year, so experience within these areas is desirable.
- Leverage data to increase the volume & quality of new and existing customers acquired through social and app channels.
- Identify areas of opportunity, and execute projects to drive growth and engagement across our mobile app and paid social channels
- Analyse and report on key performance indicators both on a monthly and weekly basis. E.g. Cost per registration, ROI, Uninstall rate, App Store ranking etc.
- Grow & optimise subscription campaigns focusing on acquiring high value subscribers at a low CPR
- Grow & optimise retargeting campaigns focusing on maximising in visit ROI
- Allocate and manage the mobile and social marketing budgets. Strategy & New Opportunities
- Help create and implement our ASO strategy within both the Apple and Google Play stores
- Manage relationships with existing suppliers, ensuring optimisations are happening constantly. As well as on boarding new suppliers in order to test different strategies and inventories.
- Launch, grow and optimise paid campaigns on platforms like Pinterest and TikTok
- Define the quarterly roadmap to test compelling content including imagery and video for social audiences
- Monitor trends in social media broadly, and within the brand community specifically, to ensure the brand remains adaptive; keep managers up to speed with developments
- Keep up to date with the latest mobile marketing trends - ensuring they make suggestions about new opportunities we should test and new functionality we should develop Technical Skills
- Use our mobile attribution tool, Branch, to create, track and optimise campaigns
- Use SQL Redshift & Quicksight to analyse app data and subscriber LTV Cross team collaboration
- Work closely with the design team in order to develop and test new creative.
- Work closely with the tech department to ensure the apps tracking and functionality is up to date.
- Support other teams within the business with all social media activity that may be required.
Experience and Skills Required
- 2-3+ years of relevant experience managing app campaigns either within an agency or client side
- Experience with Branch and Social Bakers are beneficial but not mandatory
- Knowledge of all social media platforms including but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat
- Experience using SQL, Microsoft Office & Adobe Analytic
- Strong grasp of numbers with good analytical, reporting /excel skills
- Experience with designing, creating and executing engaging Social Media strategy and paid campaigns for e-commerce/retail brands desirable
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Super organised: we have lots of app and social campaigns across platforms and a paid agency that need to be managed - so you will need to be able to manage your time effectively to make sure you hit your KPIs
- Results driven hard worker with a 'can do', problem-solving attitude
The values we live and breathe
- Open and Honest
Growth In return we offer a large number of employee benefits including:
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays and the chance to buy an additional 5 days per annum
- Up to £35,000 per annum depending on experience
- New and modern office with a lively office culture in Dalston Junction
- Dress down everyday
- Cycle Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical
- Discounts on well know high street stores
- Season Ticket Loan
- Twice Annual Company Wide Parties
What are you waiting for?! #checkwowcherfirstDMJ