Service Management Senior Learning Specialist (ITIL Trainer)
Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by QA Ltd
Key objective of the role, is to deliver, design, develop, or customise professional learning courses (or portfolio topics) while building positive relationships and sharing expertise internally and externally.
- A strong track record of classroom, virtual and/or Attend from Anywhere learning delivery and commercially aware
- Apply theoretical understanding of effective practice in teaching, learning and assessment, enabling learners to share responsibility for their own learning and assessment and encourages
- Know when and how to differentiate appropriately, using approaches which enable learners to be taught effectively
- Plan activities/sessions that stretch and challenge learners of all backgrounds, abilities and dispositions
- Know and understand how to assess the relevant subject and curriculum areas using different methods and able to link theoretical specialism knowledge to work experiences to support assessment of learning
- Ability to manage and influence group dynamics in the learning environment by giving learners regular feedback and encouragement.
- Having the confidence to manage disruptive behaviour and conflict managing negative feedback objectively, promoting a passion for learning and learners intellectual curiosity
- Achieve a Trainer Quality Index (TQI) score of 80 or higher
- Achieve a Green rating when being observed
- Complete at least 2 peer observations within a 12-month period
- Submission of Marking and Trainer reports within 2 working days of event, if applicable
- 95% completion of Attendance registers
- Achieve at least 60% of exam pass rate
What we can give you:
- Access to free QA training courses to continue your personal development
- Time off to support the charities you love
- Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
- Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
- Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now - here's how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.