Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by QA Ltd
At QA we are investing in growing our Agile training capability. It's an exciting time to be part of the Agile Team as we invest in the development of our delivery capabilities including our platforms, products and our people.
We have a great team of world class trainers who are passionate about customer service and personal development. We are looking for people who have outstanding core team values, understanding that our diversity makes us stronger, that we will win as a team and that we make a real difference to our learners.
APMG Agile PM and SAFe course delivery. Ability to deliver BCS Agile Foundation and any of the ICAgile products would be advantageous.
Delivery of Agile courses, both standard and with bespoke content. Ensuring that our learners leave us with a sense of achievement and an improved capability for working in Agile environment as well as building positive relationships and sharing expertise internally and externally.
- Deliver high quality learning events to learners at all levels
- Be a positive ambassador for QA
- Deliver learning and contribute knowledge in specialist areas
- Contribute to business success by driving the completion of learner evaluations and identifying and referring opportunities for improvement
Knowledge and Sills:
- Demonstrate a good knowledge of developments in Agile methods and relevant curriculum areas and maintain knowledge and best practice in subject area
- Ability to plan lessons ensuring learners learn
- Demonstrate a range of teaching, assessment and feedback methods used to support learning and achievement
- Secure knowledge of Health and Safety and ability to raise awareness
- Awareness of GDPR, copyright and intellectual capital (IP) requirements
- Awareness of GDPR, data literacy, equality and diversity
What we can give you:
- Access to free QA training courses to continue your personal development
- Time off to support the charities you love
- Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
- Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
- Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now - here's how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£375 - £500 Daily
£9.5 - £10.1 Hourly
£30k - £35k Annual
£23.5k - £23.5k Annual