Senior Product Marketing Manager, EMEA - Service Cloud (Contractor)
Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by eTeam Inc.
Job Title: Senior Product Marketing Manager, EMEA - Service Cloud (Contractor)
Duration: 9 Months
Location: Remote (London, UK)
Client is looking for a passionate, dynamic, and strategic Senior Product Marketing Manager to help differentiate and grow our Service Cloud solution in EMEA. The successful candidate will have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple through understanding the Service Buyer and how to turn product messaging into compelling stories and content, enabling sales teams to become solution experts, and driving pipeline with targeted marketing activities in partnership with the EMEA Marketing teams.
Our EMEA Product Marketing team define their talent by the Cloud products they specialise in, the messaging they deliver, and the pipeline they drive. This unique opportunity on the EMEA team places you at the heart of innovation at Client. You will help drive EMEA messaging and go-to-market for some of Client's fastest growing products.
This role is a one year maternity cover that will initially focus on driving some of our key programmes in a supporting role, with a view of building up to more responsibility and ownership over the course of the contract.
* Be the champion, evangelist and product marketing engine behind Service Cloud in the EMEA region, focusing on the top countries and industries defined by the TAM and market opportunity, to drive pipeline generation and growth
* Align with Sales, Product Marketing and Sales Enablement to develop and execute regional sales enablement plans, adapting or creating region-specific sales content and tools to drive sales adoption of Service Cloud in EMEA
* Collaborate with marketing peers and other stakeholders to curate and produce relevant content for target buyers that fuel the demand generation engine through the local marketing campaigns
* Support demand generation and deal acceleration through creating and presenting compelling content at internal and external events, including product presentations and demonstrations
* Support coordination of key product launches in the region, including localisation as required
* Partner with customer marketing in developing regional customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use
* Monitor and report on the performance of products in the market and communicate the results of related sales and marketing efforts
* 3+ years work experience in product marketing or solutions marketing. Experience in campaign execution is a bonus
* High energy, charismatic, innovative, and creative - with the execution skills to make it all count
* Ability to operate in a fast-moving, fast-growing, ever-changing environment
* Self-starter with the ability to navigate a complex organisation to drive projects from idea to execution fast
* Ability to navigate cultures and stakeholders across multiple functions & geos to establish buy-in for go-to-market priorities. Strong interpersonal skills - a blend of firmness and conviction with diplomacy and a constructive attitude
* Knowledge of, or experience in, marketing to B2B executive buyers in the Service space
* Understanding of key industries and market segments relevant to Client
* Strategic thinker with a growth mindset, a bias for action and a comfort with numbers
* Bonus to have multi-lingual skills (English + French, German)