Microsoft 365 Trainer
Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by QA Ltd
Key objective of the role is to deliver, design, develop, or customise professional learning courses (or portfolio topics) while building positive relationships and sharing expertise internally and externally.
- Deliver high quality learning events to learners at all levels in a variety of settings i.e.: Classroom, Virtual and Attend from Anywhere.
- Update technical course materials and validate the accuracy of technical labs Positive ambassador for QA; performs to QA's expected reputation for excellence and innovation.
- Author content, working alongside the Design/Content team, including the development of digital learning assets
- Present to camera - including live sessions and the creation video content
- Act as a facilitator during learning interventions including coaching of cohorts
- Deliver immersive learning experiences, ensuring engagement through the use of collaboration tools
- Deliver learning and provide knowledge in more than one specialist area
- Contribute to business success by identifying and proactively pursuing opportunities for improvement, supporting the Sales team with specialist knowledge where required
Technical Knowledge requirements:
Technical knowledge and experience in design, deployment and administration of Microsoft 365 technologies. Specifically:
- Microsoft 365 Identity services
- Azure AD
- Sharepoint Online
- Microsoft Teams
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft 365 Compliance
- Microsoft 365 Security
- Microsoft 365 Defender
- Microsoft Certification- specifically at least two or more from the below:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Teamwork Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Messaging Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals
- Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate
- Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to plan for individual learners to make progress in all lessons
- Have a secure understanding of how a range of factors can inhibit learners' ability to learn, and how best to overcome these
- Excellent understanding of Health and Safety and can link it to appropriate lessons, Safeguarding and Prevent and can link it to appropriate lessons
- Awareness of GDPR, copyright and intellectual capital (IP) requirements
- Excellent understanding of Equality and Diversity and can link it to appropriate lessons
- A strong track record of classroom, virtual and/or Attend from Anywhere learning delivery
- Plan activities/sessions that challenge learners of all backgrounds, abilities and dispositions but with the ability to be flexible and adaptable during delivery to meet different learner requirements when needed
- Ability to manage and influence group dynamics in the learning environment by giving learners regular feedback and encouragement.
- Having the confidence to manage disruptive behaviour and conflict managing negative feedback objectively, promoting a passion for learning and learners intellectual curiosity
What we can give you:
- Access to free QA training courses to continue your personal development
- Time off to support the charities you love
- Access to innovative delivery methods, and exciting course material
- Chance to work with like-minded educational enthusiasts; able to share and learn delivery best practice and industry leading knowledge
- Receive specialist coaching and support from your education leaders
A little more about QA: QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquartered in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- Learning, Apprenticeships, Consulting and Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
Apply now - here's how! Simply hit the apply button. But if you want to know more or have any questions please email
At QA, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone's place.