Cloud Solutions Architect
Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by Computershare
Canton, MA or Greenwood Village, CO
We give you a world of potential
Are you a forward-thinking Infrastructure/Cloud Solutions Architect? This is the role for you!
Join a growing and dynamic Global team!
CTS Global Planning and Delivery (GP&D) provides end to end delivery (Architecture, Project Management and Implementation) of systems and networks that Computershare's products and services use both Regionally and Globally.
As a Cloud Solutions Architect you will be responsible for gathering requirements, producing technical designs and assisting with the implementation of services and applications, for platforms such as Microsoft Azure, to meet business needs and objectives. You will also contribute to the strategic service planning and solution design efforts to support technology governance processes for cloud-based technologies.
You will also support the delivery of design capability and direction to projects. The Cloud Solutions Architect will have an advanced understanding of IT industry trends, keep up to date with cloud technology innovations and be aware of enterprise standards and methodology. You will be knowledgeable on a broad range of enterprise infrastructure and applications and can be called upon to provide expertise in multiple areas.
A role you will love
The Cloud Solutions Architect is a technical role responsible for strategic and delivery aspects of cloud-based technology, operating as part of the CTS GP&D function and aligned to, enabling or influencing the strategic direction of cloud usage in Computershare.
- Design technical cloud-based solutions that will deliver the desired outcomes and match the infrastructure service to the business activities, processes, people and physical environment
- Incorporate the latest innovation from cloud vendors and competitors into product stacks
- In partnership with Service Delivery and Management CoE develop improvement initiatives to address systemic quality issues
- Act as a focal point for resolution of escalated global service & performance issues
- Lead, manage and develop strategic relationships, service, quality and costs with services vendors in collaboration with the Global Vendor Management team
- Ensure delivery against operational control measures and address via Service Improvement Plans where a shortfall has been identified, working in collaboration with the internal and external stakeholders, within the wider group and other selected vendors where themes/trends occur.
- Develop/improve regional standards, frameworks & models to support service excellence and ensure adherence to global strategy
- Drive the focus, mitigation and closure of Global/regional
- related risks where the action is on the platform to address involving key stakeholders as appropriate
- Using forecast data to assess demand management such as BAU resource vs. the needs of the Project/SIP/Change community whilst ensuring escalations are kept to a minimum and work is re-prioritised/challenged accordingly.
What will you bring to the role?
- Experience of globally dispersed IT environments & complex system architectures
- Working knowledge of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS cloud offerings
- Familiarity & relationships with key public cloud providers (such as Microsoft Azure)
- Proven service and delivery capability/focus and ability to influence and gain trust at business and technology executive/senior management levels in multi-cultural environments
- Ability to manage complex activities simultaneously to short timescales & demonstrate continuous improvement
- Enterprise infrastructure management tools experience
- Extensive knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Identifies with multiple technologies and understands company's current business strategy. Makes recommendations that drive innovation, and solutions that influence company strategic direction.
- Ability to communicate with business partners and stakeholder up to executive level
- Experience with in-depth direct system engineering involving hardware, software and services solutions related to on-premises and cloud infrastructure
- Microsoft Expert level certification is preferred, but not mandatory
- CITP BCS ITIL qualification
- TOGAF certification or equivalent preferable
A company to be proud of
Computershare (ASX:CPU) is a world leader in financial administration with over 12,000 employees across 21 different countries delivering expertise to over 25,000 clients. At Computershare, it's more than just a job, our open and inclusive culture means that we will help you to grow, to move forward and make the most of the world of opportunities we have available. With infinite possibilities, we could take you anywhere. #worldofpotential
Rewards designed for you
Employee Share Plan. Set aside salary to purchase shares in our company and you?ll increase your investment when you receive a generous company contribution towards additional shares.
Health and Wellbeing. Our health and wellbeing rewards can be tailored to support you and your family.
Save for Your Future. We will support you along your retirement savings journey.
Paid time away from work. Our employees enjoy a competitive paid time off package, including a day each year to volunteer time for a good cause that is important to you.
Employee Discounts. We?ve partnered with other organisations to offer you extra savings. Enjoy discounts with banks, car manufacturers, on flights, accommodation, and days out as well as with many big brand shops.
Extra Rewards. From tuition reimbursement to cash bonus recruitment referral programs, our comprehensive benefits package offers a multitude of options.
Compensation. $150 - $175,000
A diverse and inclusive place to work
Computershare celebrates the diversity of our people, and we welcome applications from everyone.
We believe that having a culture of inclusion is essential in delivering good results. Attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse workforce where employees feel valued, respected, and empowered allows people to reach their full potential. As a business this diversity helps us to better reflect and understand our customers? needs to allow us to drive better outcomes.
We are happy to accommodate individual needs during your application journey. If you require disability accommodations or adjustments, please email us at (see below) detailing your requirements and contact information.
Computershare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We?ve kept our business running during the pandemic by moving most of our employees to remote working, and by creating and maintaining a safe environment for those people who need to be in the office. We carefully limit the amount of people at our locations and ensure that those who cannot work remotely are kept safe with proper distancing and protective equipment.
In most circumstances we are currently performing all interviews, assessments, and background checks online to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Should you be successful in securing a role and it can be performed from home, we will arrange for equipment to be sent to you and your onboarding and training will be provided remotely.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$150k - $170k Annual