AWS DevOps Engineer
Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by Lawrence Harvey
My global logistics and transportation client is looking for AWS DevOps Engineers that will be responsible for implementing automation solutions that help increase
the speed of our customer's ability to deliver features to production. The role will be fully remote and initially lasting 6 months with the view to extend.
Please find the requirements below:
- 4+ years of technical experience in either development, operations, or full-stack implementations
- 2+ years successful customer engagements providing Continuous Delivery solutions employing AWS
- Demonstrable experience with the Linux or Windows command-lines
- Demonstrable programming capability in a high-level programming language such as Ruby, Python, Java, C# or other language
- Familiar with core suite of AWS Services related to DevOps, with particular depth in those that are heavily used when providing DevOps Automation solutions, including the Management and Deployment services such as AWS CloudFormation, OpsWorks and IAM
- Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and tools such as Jenkins or other CI tools
- Background in Software Development including Object Oriented programming and test driven development.
- Frequent and comfortable use of configuration management automation tools such as Chef (or other such tools) in creating continuous delivery systems
If you're interested, please forward you up to date CV to (see below)
If you're not available but know someone who is, please forward them to me.
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an Employment Business in regards to this position.