Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by CV-Library
We are working with a global leader in privileged access security, our client delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
Our client is looking for an System Engineer to join their fast growing team. The System Engineer will be responsible for the delivery and ongoing success of the companies customers.
* You will be fully trained and certified in our client's market-leading software security products from day one of your journey with them.
* You will then begin to provide expert technical services to our client's enterprise customers in the EMEA region
* You will lead and manage successful implementations of our client's solutions and ensure customers are set up to succeed
* Working with customers to understand their requirements and processes, to help them get the best out of our client's solutions
* Experience working in a Professional Services, Systems Engineer or similar role, where you have experience of technical implementations of enterprise software solutions
* Exceptional knowledge of the Windows Operating systems and environments
* Excellent knowledge of Active Directory, with experience to Group Policy management
* Ability to keep track of numerous detail-intensive, interdependent tasks and ensure their accurate completion
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with any virtualization (VMware/Hyper-V) or Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) services would be advantageous, but not essential
* Any experience with scripting technologies would also be an advantage, but not essential
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading this advert and am thinking 'That's me!' - then why are you still reading?!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£28k - £28k Annual
£550 - £650 Daily
£40k - £45k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£40k - £43k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£23k - £27k Annual