Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by Figure
Figure is excited to be growing our businesses and expanding our DevOps team. We are looking for curious, innovative, and collaborative team members to help build out our blockchain protocol and direct-to-consumer products that will transform the financial services industry. The DevOps Team is responsible for creating the secure, scalable and reliable infrastructure for our products.
What Youll Do
- Drive innovative tech solutions adhering to iterative principles
- Originate, champion, and execute on new ideas for projects
- Collaborate with project leads and other software engineers across multiple teams
- Work on infrastructure and software solutions that will transform the consumer lending and blockchain space
- Be a leader, use your voice, apply your tech skills to solve real-world problems
What We Look For
- BS/BA degree, Computer Science major preferred
- 2-3 years of engineering/development experience in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Experience with Cloud Computing such as GCP, AWS, etc
- A drive for Infrastructure as Code and automation
- Proficiency in Bash or Golang, Kubernetes, Kafka, API Gateways such as nginx or Kong
- Experience supporting and securing high availability and/or high traffic web environments
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to succeed in a startup environment
- Ability to drive a project from concept to release
- Proficiency in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
Familiarity with Iterative Software Development "If its not in production we arent iterating."
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities
- Company quarterly performance based bonus
- Equity stock options package
- Employer funded comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance and wellness program for employees and their dependents
- Employer funded life and disability insurance coverage
- Company HSA, FSA, Dependent Care, 401k, and commuter benefits
- Up to 12 weeks paid family leave
- In office, remote, and hybrid work location options
- Home office and technology stipend for those working outside of a traditional office more than 75% of the time
- Flexible time-off plan to empower employees to take the time off that they want and need
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Routine Team swag deliveries!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure is unfortunately unable to provide sponsorship for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.