Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by PROAMPAC
ProAmpac is a leading global flexible packaging company with comprehensive product offerings. We provide creative packaging solutions, industry-leading customer service and award-winning innovation to a diverse global marketplace. We are guided in our work by four core values that are the basis for our success: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
As a team member, you join a diverse mix of forward-thinking professionals dedicated to producing world-class packaging. We're always looking to bring in top-tier talent - it's one of the many keys to our tremendous success and continuing growth. Our open culture nurtures an atmosphere of encouragement and empowers the free exchange of fresh ideas and the sharing of best practices.
By joining us, you become an integral part of an entrepreneurial company in a fast-paced, exciting environment that provides varied opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Are you looking for a new Accounting career opportunity? Now is your chance! ProAmpac is seeking to hire an Accounting Specialist to join the growing team. This individual will work directly under the Accounting Manager to execute accounting procedures for ProAmpac, as well as process vendor invoices and manage record-keeping of all data. In addition, they will be responsible for:
* Entering all processed vendor invoices into the system to ensure checks/transfers are generated within a timely manner
* Maintaining an open invoice file for processing timely payments
* Filing paid vendor invoices with all necessary documentation
* Setting up new vendors in the system and provide all requested information to establish credit
* Assisting with identifying month-end accruals for goods or services received, i.e. utilities, freight, raw material purchases
* Preparing year-end 1099 Information Returns to for dissemination to vendors and IRS
* Preparing monthly/quarterly financial reports with supplemental details
* Preparing schedules as required for ProAmpac's annual financial statement audit
* Reconciling selected general ledger accounts as assigned
* Associates degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required; Bachelor's degree preferred
* 3-5 years of relevant accounts payable experience
* Experience working with PeopleSoft preferred
* Comfortability using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Teams and Outlook
* Strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentations) with all levels of the organization
* Exceptional organizational skills and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while following set deadlines
* Self-motivated and positive individual who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.