Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by Gandara Mental Health Center
- Associates or Bachelors degree in office management
- At least two (2) years of related experience required
- Must be able to type with accuracy 60wpm
- Must have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must hold a valid Drivers License.
- Must meet agency requirements for driving history records, and Background Checks.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills.
- Spanish speakers encouraged to apply
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- Paid Holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
The Gandara MentalHealth Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.