Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by CITY OF MANDEVILLE - HUMAN RESOURCES
City of Mandeville
Join our team as an Accounting Specialist in the Finance Department.
- Full time, 35 hours per week
- Salary range of $14.74/hour - $30.16/hour
- Up to 14 paid holidays per year
- Health Insurance: City pays up to 100% of premiums
- Excellent retirement benefits paid by the City
This position performs routine work with responsibility regarding accounting and tax-related functions for the City. It is carried out with a minimum of supervision and requires independent performance of duties with exercises of judgment. Work is deadline-oriented requiring that incumbent be responsible for expediting workflow and coordination within the Finance Department.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent; Associates degree in accounting, finance, public administration or closely related field, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two years of related experience
- Any equivalent combination of education and progressively responsible experience, with additional work experience substituting for the required education on a year for year basis
Applications must be received by Friday, October 8, 2021, to participate in the next Civil Service examination/competitive KSA analysis. Further information will be emailed to applicants. For more information and to complete the online application process, visit:
Equal Opportunity Employer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$17 - $18 Hourly