Sailpoint Operations Security Engineer
Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Sailpoint Operations Security Engineer. This is an operations support Sailpoint engineering position. This engineer will be responsible for supporting the applications that ride on the infrastructure and will be supporting the sailpoint products. This person will need 3+ years of experience with Scripting in Java programming language.
- Provide administration and support of SailPoint IIQ products.
- Manage a fully integrated, highly available application environment.
- Utilize knowledge of Oracle databases and their interaction with the Solaris/Linux Operating System to support our IDM platform.
- Review and support technical components for complex applications, monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Plan and execute ITIL activities for incidents, problems, changes and enhancements.
- Provide thorough incident investigation, diagnosis and incident resolution.
- Communicate effectively with peers, quality control, testing and other technology teams.
- Display strong focus on documentation and standards.
- Provide administration and support of Identity Manager products and Java language.
- Utilize knowledge of Solaris/Linux with basic Scripting skills for platform support.
- 4+ years of relevant IAM experience working with IIQ 7.x, Identity integrations, including one or more of Active Directory, LDAP, ISAM and other cloud/federated Identity Management systems
- 4+ years of Java web application development and supporting various authentication protocols (Kerberos, LDAP, OAuth, SAML, etc.)