JDE BA Sales Order Processing and Financials
Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by Tri-S Recruiters, Inc.
Chicago, IL 60601
- Work with business users to gather, refine, and document business requirements to enhance JDE E1 functionality based on approved user requirements
- Provide optimal solutions to meet the business requirements
- Provide proof of concept, document detail solution design and test cases
- Provide functional support including system configurations related to Sales Order Processing, Inventory, Supply Chain and Finance modules
- Desire to continuously improve IT-Project Delivery by seeking solutions and offering alternatives
- Ability to prioritize among a wide range of competing responsibilities
- Self-sufficient, results driven with an open (growth) mindset
- Creative and critical thinking approach to solving problems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capable at leading project initiatives to improve financial reporting and processes
- Minimum of 5+ years as a JD Edwards Functional Analyst (EOne 9.2)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems is preferred
- Strong support expertise within JDEdwards Sales Order, Supply Chain (WMS, TMS, Inventory) and financials.
- Implementation/upgrade experience with JDEdwards 9.2 EOne system
- Plus would be understanding of 9.2 development tools eg Orchestrator, Watchlist, Caf one
- Corporate environment, extensive experience interacting with Power-users and customers at all levels within a multi-company, multi-plant environment.