Senior Java Software Engineer
Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Java Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Advise customers & implement projects in various core areas.
- Provide support in the analysis, conception & implementation of complex projects in the field of Java-based Servers & web solutions.
- Technically lead within Java projects; from solution design & unit testing up to the deployment of components.
- Participate in technical solution concepts & handle consulting mandates in the Java environment.
- Plan/scope operating environments (or HW architectures) in cooperation with system engineering specialists.
- Concept & implementation continuous integration development environments.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Java Software Engineering including experience in the conception, design & implementation of JEE based solutions.
- Strong experience with modern technologies in Java &/or Kotlin (Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, RESTful services, JPA, Hibernate, Maven, Git, Docker, etc.).
- Profound knowledge in the application of best practices in software development (including UML, Scrum, Kanban & TDD).
- Any experience in clustering, EJBs, connection pooling & JMS is a plus.
- A knowledge of web technologies such as Angular & React is advantageous.
- University Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Agile, creative, strong communication skills & customer-oriented.
- Flexible & willing to travel in the region of Bern.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German (at least B1 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.
You can also register on our website which will allow you to receive other exclusive and confidential job offers