Posted on Sep 22, 2021 by Leidos
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We're focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn't be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. EACH DAY MATTERS!
We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for Java Software Developers at all levels to provide Agile DevOps support to mission critical systems. As a Java Software Developer on this program, you will have the opportunity to build strong systems and software utilizing cloud capabilities and Agile experience to support a complex program. Based in DevOps framework, you will participate in and/or direct major deliverables throughout all aspects of the software development lifecycle including scope and work estimation, architecture and design, coding and unit testing.
- Participate in software programming initiatives to support innovation and enhancement of RESTful services, using Java and SpringBoot, Hibernate, C++.
- Developing software using Junit, Postman and Katalon
- Expand on the use of industry leading DevOps tools like GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, and Unix Bash scripting
- Document and Perform systems software development, including deployment of build artifacts across different environments leverage GitFlow constructs
- Develop and deploy solutions within Commercial Cloud Solutions leveraging Infrastructure platform services
- Learn (through proof of concept, performance, and end-to-end testing) and coordinate Infrastructure needs driven by developed software to meet customer mission needs
- Support the Agile software development lifecycle following Program SAFe practices
- Leverage Atlassian tool suite like JIRA and Confluence to track activities
- Apply best practices and standard operating procedures
- Help create innovative solutions to meet the technical needs of customers.
- Experience in using Java
- Experience in the software development lifecycle, with experience delivering within DevOps toolsets/practices
- Experience utilizing software testing performance tools, such as Junit or related tools
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and tempo
- Understanding with using version control systems
- Understanding with using issue/problem tracking systems
- Candidate must have Bachelors and 2-4 years of experience
- Experience developing DevOps infrastructure using GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible and related tools.
- Candidate with an active TS
External Referral Bonus: Eligible External Referral Bonus $: 5000 Potential for Telework: Yes, 10% Clearance Level Required: Top Secret Travel: No Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40 Shift: Day Requisition Category: Professional Job Family: Software Engineering Pay Range:
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$90 - $90 Hourly
$60k - $85k Annual
$135k - $160k Annual
$120k - $155k Annual
$80k - $120k Annual
$90k - $120k Annual
$250k - $450k Annual
$100k - $125k Annual