Posted on Sep 21, 2021 by CV-Library
Do you have experience across a broad range of server, security & infrastructure, with a particular focus on SharePoint admin, Windows server admin & the will to be up skilled in Linux Admin, too?
Would you like to move toward a more CloudOps / DevOps career, within the Microsoft Azure ecosystem? (You’ll be working closely with this team)
If so & you have at least 4+ years of Sys admin / Server Admin experience – then we’d like to speak with you, please!
Job title: Systems Administrator. Sys Admin. Server Administrator. Infrastructure Admin.
Location: Office is central London, with 3 days a week work from home, 2 in the office. Although, this is pretty flexible, TBH.
Salary: Up to £55K Basic + On call overtime + Benefits Package (25 days holiday + Bank holidays, 8% Pension scheme, Private health cover, Discretionary bonus, Subsidised gym membership, health & wellbeing sessions & more…)
We’d need to see some significant knowledge & work experience, covering the below:
- SharePoint 2019 Administration
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016, 2019
- Active Directory & ADFS
- Firewalls, VPN, NAC, Cisco networking & “general” infrastructure IT support.
Things to note about the role:
- On a weekly basis you will need to do a 7am / 7pm on call rota (Near a phone & laptop, essentially)
- Due to a large customer base of Government & defence contracts, we need you to be, or to be willing to undergo SC Clearance. You must have been resident in the UK for at least the last 5 years & be eligible for SC level clearance (Or already have it, of course)
If all the above sounds like you & you’d like to find out more… please hit the apply button, or give me a call to discuss this in greater detail.
Keywords: Systems Administrator, Sys Admin, Windows Server, SharePoint, Security, Azure, London, Work from home, SC Clearance
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£38k - £42k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£22k - £28k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£28k - £35k Annual